Followers

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Planning Sheets (Update 3)

Planning sheets

From having completed my mood boards and taking research in America, I moved on to the second stage. This involved me to start sketching my idea onto paper and placing my ideas onto a design sheet. From this I could start to see how my ideas would fit onto a bus blueprint. Underneath I analysed my ideas. This helped me understand the key points to my ideas and what the unique selling points were. From getting my ideas onto paper, I could identify the flaws and change them to fit.


A problem I came across when going through this process was that I struggled to get my ideas to fit around the door and wheels of the bus. When I included graphics on the wheels, they started to look tacky. To over come this, I changed the design so it worked around this.

Another problem I had was that I got a illness bug during this week. This made me very ill and meant that I was unable to work as efficiently as I would have been able to otherwise. The plan is to work double time next week to make up for the work i'm behind on. 

Although there was many problems, I hit success with the idea of having barbed wire across the windows of the bus. This makes it look like the passengers are prisoners on the bus and fits in with The Walking Dead theme which is Cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment