Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mood Boards for Digital Graphics


For an upcoming project I have been tasked with creating a digital graphic for a bus and a magazine that will attract audiences and promote a new BBC channel; BBC Cult. My first task was to generate ideas and I did this by creating Mood-boards and following the unit below:  

The aim of this unit is to give learners the knowledge and skills needed to produce, process, control and
manipulate digital graphics used for a range of print, interactive and moving image media. On completion of this unit you should:

1.     Understand graphic file formats and applications
2.     Be able to use appropriate image design and manipulation software
3.     Be able to produce digital graphics in response to a brief
4.     Be able to reflect on own digital graphics work.


These Mood-boards will help me generate ideas when creating my digital graphics. 







No comments:

Post a Comment